Benefits of SMM
Use Social Media Marketing to build brand authority and trust
Build brand trust
Learn more about
Full funnel solution
Social Media Marketing involves posting content onto social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Use SMA as a platform to share your brand story with relevant, engaged audiences.
Did you know? Facebook alone sees around 8 billion posts from users every day! This means it is important to design captivating content that allows your brand to build a personalised and streamlined connection with your target audience.
CMG has a team of Social Media Marketers that are experts in ensuring your content is curated and developed to really tell your brand story. Our team consists of graphic designers, content writers and strategists that work together to build meaningful, powerful content, tailored to your business.
CMG takes on a customer centric approach that gives our clients full control over their brand. Not only do we create content that is thought through, we ensure all posts are designed to stand out on social media.
We pride ourselves on a results-driven business model that is serious about your brand and your customers. Our SMM service comes with one important necessity – quality. We’re with you every step of the way, as your extended marketing partner.
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do
We're Serious About Results
We take our reporting well beyond monitoring rankings of your keywords. With our interactive reporting platform, you will have access to powerful data and key business insights that will allow you to understand what your customers do, and how they interact with your business.
All the information in our client portal will be tailored to monitor the goals we set at the beginning of the campaign. Your dedicated Account Manager will take you through what the information means, how to view the reports and what success looks like for your business outcomes. You're in control and have full visibility every step of the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Social Media Marketing is the action of creating and scheduling posts on social media channels such as Facebook or Instagram. Social Media Advertising is a paid service on social media channels that drives specific goals, like website traffic. Whilst they are both on social media channels, they have vastly different objectives.
While there is no magical number of how often you should post, there is a rule, which is to be consistent. At CMG, we start with a minimum of 3 posts a week on each channel. Along with being consistent in posting, it is about the type of content you are sharing with your followers- CMG have created the 70/30 rule. This means that 70% of the content we create is inspirational, educational, informative and on trend. The other 30% is direct selling to your offerings.
Each channel will have a different ideal time to post, but what is more important is knowing your target audience on that channel. For example, if your target audience is mums of children at kindergarten, then posting content around 2-3pm when they are picking them up from school is tactical. If your target audience is working professionals, then 7-8am is ideal when they are commuting to work. CMG uses audience insights and real-time data to analyse what will work for your business.